Pursuant to the Article 10 of the Decision on the conditions of public sale of city construction land owned by the City of Bijeljina, within the scope of the regulation plan "Industrial zone 2", number: 01-022-26 / 16 from 05.04.2016 and Article 62 of the Statute of the City of Bijeljina ("Official Gazette of the City of bijeljina", No.8 / 13 and 27/13), announces
Public call for expressions of interest for the purchase of building land within the scope of the regulation plan "Industrial zone 2" in Bijeljina
1. City of Bijeljina owns city construction land within the scope of the regulation plan "Industrial zone 2" in Bijeljina, in an area of 44 hectares intended for construction of business-production zone (industry, small industry and handicrafts production as well as commercial, handicraft and service activities), located between the Stefan Decanski Street in the southeast and the city bypass road in the north and west. Regulatory plan "Industrial zone 2" ( "Official Gazette of the municipality of Bijeljina", No. 23/07) is flexible in terms of the possibilities for splitting the existing building plots and the formation of the new ones, in accordance with the expressed interest of potential investors for the purchase of building land.
2. The Letter of interest of potential investors for the purchase of construction land should contain:
-Basic Information about the interested entity (name, activity, contact),
-Short description of the planned investments (activity to be performed, required building plot size, the planned size of the object in m2, the planned number of newly employed workers, the planned investments),
-Required infrastructure (electricity-kw, water-1L / sec., and similarly.),
- The deadlines for construction of planned object from the date of signing contract for the purchase of land, as well as start of using of object.
3. The initial bid price of the building plots is determined according to the Plan subareas, as follows:
- subzone 1 building plots that are contiguous to the street Stefan Decanski and exit to the first parallel road, according to the regulatory plan - 30,00KM / m2
-subzone 2 building plots bordering the road from the street Stefan Decanski to exit the Bypass - 15,00КМ/м2
-subzone 3 others building plots - 10,00KM / m2
4. The selling price of building plot/s shall be paid through one-time payment, with the proviso that purchase price shall be reduced by 10%, or through installment payments in 60 equal monthly installments. The first installement shall be paid at the bank account of the seller within the 15 days from Contract conclusion. The land handing over in the possesion of buyer shall be made upon payment of the first installement, and the minutes on the land handing over shall be made.
By paying of the total purchase price, the buyer acquires the right to register the ownership on the land in Public records of real estate.
The entire document of public call can be downloaded at the following link:
Information about the industrial zones can be found at the following link: